Foilen Cloud & Infra - Documentation
This is the documentation for the hosting platform Foilen Infra and its online deployment known as Foilen Cloud.
- It is completely Open Source (MIT License). No “Enterprise” version. That means, no lock-in to any provider.
- Can run any Linux software.
- It is secured for multi-tenant and multi-applications by
- segregating them with different Unix users (a single tenant can use multiple Unix users)
- and by segregating the applications in Docker.
- Can run multiple versions of the same software on the same machine with Docker.
- Easy multi-cloud by using any Ubuntu machine provided by anyone, even running on premises.
- Can manage simple to complex deployments that includes load balancers.
- Bring your own machines (Foilen Cloud - Dedicated):
- Get some machines running Ubuntu without anything running on them. You can get them from your office, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, Google, etc.
- Get access to Foilen - Cloud and add your machines.
- Bootstrap them with the specific steps.
- You can also use these machines with shared machines in the next option to get the best of both worlds for different use cases.
- Use shared machines (Foilen Cloud - Shared)
- Get access to Foilen - Cloud and start creating applications right away
For the Foilen Cloud option, you can see the prices on this page.